Thursday, June 26, 2008

Seattle: Day 12

This morning I went to ProFormance Rehab
and shadowed a PT for a little while.

After I left the clinic I took the s.l.u.t. to lunch.

That's the south lake union trolley, mind you.
Destination: Whole Foods

I spent a few hours there and then went back to the apartment.
Leslie picked me up and we headed to the Sea-Tac airport
to pick up the newly arrived Nana & Poppop.

We all went back to the apartment again and
then to dinner at Casa de Italia where Caitie works.

Stopped by a few grocery stores on the way in.
Trader Joes! (Please, come to Florida!)

Once again, back at the apartment.

Caitie got off of work a bit earlier than expected.
We met up and played a non-competitive game of Scrabble.

Goodnight Seattle.
I, myself, am not sleepless.



No comments: